Hello dumpling ;) here is a recipe dump to lift your day and drop the carbs
1 cup almond flour
3 tbsp coconut flour
2 tsp xanthan gum
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp kosher salt
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
3 tsp water, as needed
1/2 lb napa cabbage
1/4 sugar snap peas, finely chopped
1/2 cup mushrooms, finely chopped
1/4 cup bean sprouts, finely chopped
3-4 scallion stalks, chopped
handful of chopped minari and chives
3 garlic cloves
3 tbsp coconut aminos
1 tbsp sesame oil
2 tsp rice vinegar
pinch white pepper
2 tbsp avocado oil or coconut oil
- Mix the almond flour, coconut flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Pour in apple cider vinegar, mix thoroughly. Pour in the lightly beaten egg, mix thoroughly. Pour in the water, mix thoroughly until a ball of dough forms.
- Wrap dough in cling wrap and kneed it for 1-2 minutes. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, roll out the keto dough until it is very thin. Cut the dough into 2-3" circles.
- Prepare ingredients. Bring water to a rolling boil in a medium to large saucepan. Add napa cabbage and blanch for 5 minutes. Transfer to a strainer and set aside to cool.
- Bring water to a boil in a medium sauce pan and add a steamer basket. Add sugar snap peas, bean sprouts, and mushrooms. Steam for 10 minutes.
- Once the cabbage has cooled, wring out all excess water with your hands or through cheese cloth. Finely mince.
- Combine sugar snap peas, bean sprouts, mushrooms, cabbage, scallions, minari, chives, coconut aminos, sesame oil, rice vinegar, and white pepper in a bowl. Mix to combine and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Add the filling to the prepared dough circles, about 1 tsp. While preparing the dumplings, heat 2 tbsp avocado oil or coconut oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Once the dumplings are prepared, add them to the hot frying pan. Fry for approx. 2 minutes per side. Enjoy hot!