Cauliflower wings are cauliflower AF(= Air Fried). Spice up your game day with these savory vegan cauliflower wings! Every game day needs a little kick ;)
5 cups cauliflower, chopped into florets
6 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
4 tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup hot sauce
2 tbsp regular butter or coconut oil for vegan, melted
knife, cutting board, mixing bowl, air fryer, microwave safe bowl, spatula
- Place the cauliflower, garlic, oil, and salt in a mixing bowl. Mix till well combined.
- Turn your air fryer to 400 degrees for 20 minute and add the cauliflower, flipping once halfway through.
- While the cauliflower cooks, make the sauce. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the hot sauce, butter, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Once the cauliflower is cooked, place in a mixing bowl and pour the hot sauce over the cauliflower. Mix well.
- Place the cauliflower back in the air fryer at 400 degrees for 3-4 minutes to let the sauce set.
- Serve with desired sauces.
Notes:If you don't have an air fryer pre-bake the cauliflower with the garlic at 425 degrees for 25 minutes. Then cover in buffalo sauce/butter and bake for an additional 15 minute.