Simply smooth? Chocolate too plain for you? Add a decadent layer of coconut butter - and maybe even spice it up some!
2 cups keto chocolate chips
1/2 tsp coconut oil
1/2 cup to 3/4 cup coconut butter, melted
Optional to spice it up:
1/4 tsp cayenne powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
18 count mini muffin tin, mini muffin liners, measuring cups and spoons, small saucepan, spoon
- Line a 18 count mini muffin tin with mini muffin liner. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt your keto chocolate chips and coconut oil. Chocolate is fully melted when the mixture is smooth.
- Coat the bottom of the muffin liners with the melted chocolate. You should use about half of the chocolate for this step.
- Freeze for 10-15 minutes or until chocolate is firm.
- Remove from freezer and drizzle melted coconut butter over top the chocolate. Place back in freezer for another 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and drizzle the remaining chocolate to create a top layer. Freeze till firm.
- Enjoy once the chocolate is firm. Store in refrigerator.