1. In a large soup pot, melt vegan butter over medium heat
2. Add garlic, ginger, and lemongrass; cook till fragrant.
3. Add bell pepper and scallion whites; cook till fragrant.
4. Add curry paste; stirring constantly until fragrant, about 1 minute.
5. Add zucchini, carrot, coconut milk, vegetable broth, tamari, almond butter, white button mushrooms, and sea salt.
6. Cook until vegetables are tender, about 8-10 minutes. Taste and adjust seasonings, if necessary.
7. After 8-10 minutes, add spinach and half of the scallion greens to wilt. Remove from heat and serve.
8. Top with black pepper and the other half of scallion greens.
- Serve with shirataki rice, a great low-carb rice alternative.
- Any nut or seed butter will work, nutrition information was calculated by using unsweetened almond butter.
- Can add tofu or other vegan meat options to curry after the 8-10 minute mark. Then cook for an additional 5 minutes.